Membership applications should be made through the Executive Director. They will help applicants get together the required documentation.
Applications should include the following:
- Information about the applicant - name, address, email, website, key contacts.
- Copy of the body's constitution or by/laws.
- Statement of number of active members.
- Latest annual financial statement or bank statement.
- Latest annual report of activities of the organisation.
- Brief history of the organisation.
- Statement of the legal status of the organisation (eg incorporation, non-profit etc).
- Organisation website.
- Evidence (eg websites, photographs, media clippings, video) of national championships or other major competitive events held.
- Evidence of participation of teams in international competition.
- Evidence of regional reach within the country.
- Newsletter (paper or electronic) or other communications to the membership.
- Plans for development of disc sports and the organisation.
- Reference from at least 1 existing member of WFDF.
- Reference from a government agency.